In 2020, the Junior League of Fort Worth (JLFW) launched it’s Diaper Bank initiative with the aim to serve as a mobilizer and connecter for diaper need in Tarrant County. Through an exciting partnership with Tarrant Area Food Bank who stores our inventory, the JLFW will be able to share resources and accomplish our vision of getting as many diapers as we can into the hands of those in need as quickly as possible.
In March 2020, the JLFW Diaper Bank became a Community Partner with The National Diaper Bank Network. Membership in The National Diaper Bank Network (“NDBN”) includes tools to help raise awareness of diaper need, access to grant funding and diaper purchasing programs. We are able to maintain a healthy inventory of diapers through purchasing diapers at a discount, grants, donations and diaper drives. Donations from our community are a key resource to our supply of diapers.
The JLFW Diaper Bank distributes diapers of all sizes, including adult diapers and wipes, exclusively to approved Partner Agencies. We are unable to serve individuals at this time but please refer to our resources page for options if you are an individual in need of diaper assistance.
To date, JLFW Diaper Bank has distributed over 1 MILLION diapers to those in need in Tarrant County through our invaluable partnership with our partner agencies.
Diaper donations can also be dropped off at Junior League of Fort Worth Headquarters during hours of operation (Monday – Friday, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM).
Junior League of Fort Worth Headquarters: 255 Bailey Avenue, Fort Worth, TX 76107.
Junior League of Fort Worth accepts applications from local nonprofit agencies to participate with us. Whether you already have a diaper distribution program or would like to start one, please consider applying to be a partner agency.
There are three requirements to becoming a partner agency:
- Agency has 501(c)(3) non-profit status,
- Agency serves residents of Tarrant County, and
- Agency has a vehicle to pick up diapers on designated date(s).
To apply for partner agency status, please complete the following steps:
- If you do not already partner with the Junior League of Fort Worth, create an Agency Portal account here. For instructions on how to create an account and/or login to a JLFW Portal account click here.
- Once logged in, click on the Diaper Bank page and complete a JLFW Diaper Bank Application. The application will include questions about your diaper distribution process, the number of families you serve or will serve, etc.
- JLFW Diaper Bank Committee will review the application and communicate application status within 30 days of submission.
If you have any questions about the JLFW Diaper Bank, please reach out to the JLFW Diaper Bank committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
INDIVIDUALS IN NEED OF DIAPERS
While JLFW Diaper Bank cannot provide diapers to individuals directly, a list of resources will be updated and provided soon to support you in locating the right resource to help.